Menu
lyric
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Device Register on iMac

I've gotten very frustrated with TV Anywhere.

I signed up a while back, registered my iMac and all was good. I was using it on Firefox.

Now I need to reboot/power down my iMac daily. Every time I do, TV Anywhere will not recognise the device and I have to reregister - I can't reregister because there's only one change per month.

I'm using the same device!

I've waited an entire month (twice now) and have had TV anywhere for half a day this time around. Now I have to wait another month. Crazy.

Last month, thinking it may be because Firefox clears cookies etc, I even tried it on Safari - same deal.

So, even though I'm using the same iMac, nothing changes, TV Anywhere thinks that every time I reboot my Mac that I've switched. Any ideas how to stop this happening?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
ian8
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Device Register on iMac

The number is also shown 5 clicks down the "Help" option in the top-most menu bar on this page. Atrocious web design - commonplace but vey irksome.

Click Help, click Contact us, Choose Broadband, Choose Service Fault, Choose Call us.

Irksome? Of course.

Tags (2)

All Replies
lyric
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If a moderator won't respond to my initial post, does anyone know what number i'm supposed to call to get the devices unlocked again?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
ian8
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

150 on a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 on other. Struggle through the auto-messages to broadband help and (eventually) get through to a human - in my experience...

Tags (2)
lyric
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you.

0 Kudos
ian8
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The number is also shown 5 clicks down the "Help" option in the top-most menu bar on this page. Atrocious web design - commonplace but vey irksome.

Click Help, click Contact us, Choose Broadband, Choose Service Fault, Choose Call us.

Irksome? Of course.

Tags (2)