Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 9 (166 Views)

Device Limit

I have one devices registered with virgin media however, when I try and watch sky sports it tells me I have reached my device limit. I had an iPhone registered too which I have since removed which had the same problem when trying to watch something. Need help.

0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 9 (159 Views)

Re: Device Limit

HI,

When you log into the TV Virgin anywhere app click on the 3 "dots" on the top right corner and select device registration.  Then Select device registration and check that you have a free slot available.

Regards

Ronan CR Adviser

I Work for Virgin Media - All Opinions are my own
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 9 (157 Views)

3 dots? is this an app on a phone/tablet or logging into tv anywhere website on a desktop pc? I can't see any 3 dots.

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 4 of 9 (155 Views)

okay I have found what you are talking about and I do have a free slot however, the device I am trying to watch tv on is registered but not being able to stream with.

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 9 (110 Views)

any virgin media staff here to help me?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 6 of 9 (104 Views)

Not at this time on a bank holiday weekend. The forum team will be back in the morning but it may be a few days before they get to this thread.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9 (75 Views)

Hi Moretonmatthew,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Sky apps.

I've located your account and I can see you currently have two devices registered with one device change remaining.

I'd like you to try removing the offending device by going to the TV Anywhere website and clicking on My Profile then Device settings. Once you've done that, uninstall the app from your device then reinstall and sign in. This should then automatically register the device.

Let me know how you get on! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 8 of 9 (58 Views)

hi, how i do this if one of the devices is a laptop? i have removed both devices as of now.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9 (41 Views)

Hi Moretonmatthew,

Thanks for coming back to Josh on this one Smiley Happy

You can manage the devices you have registered for use with the Sky platform by going to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Sky Movies & Sky Sports using your laptop. If you remove your device and then re-register it, things should work. 

As it's the 1st of the month your changes have been refreshed for you to use so if you attempt to stream this will register the device for you Smiley Happy

Let me know how things go.

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos