Menu
PalaceOzzy
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Device Limit registration Reached Code: 106

Hi there,

I have the following issue with TV anywhere/on demand etc for Virgin channels.

Device Limit Reached - Code: 106 - This happened earlier this month where my PC was not recognised so I deleted it and reinstated it which then worked. However I now have the same message appearing and cannot change the device again this month?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Wayne

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device Limit registration Reached Code: 106

I've no idea what's going on with the setup of the problem device, but what I can say is that it is possible for VM to activate one additional device change for the month. To get this additional device change slot activated for this month, the ways are:

* Wait until a member of the forum-team.png Forum Team here responds to your topic in up to three days. They can activate the additional device change slot for you.
* Ring 150 / 0345 454 1111 and when in the main menu, go with option 2 (faults) -> report a TV fault. Ask them to activate the additional device change slot.
* Use the web chat from a desktop/laptop device, between 9AM to 5PM (M-Sa): http://www.virginmedia.com/contact/ -> TV -> TV Anywhere -> Chat Online. Ask them to activate the additional device change slot. If it says all agents are busy? Hit the page reload/refresh button every 3 minutes and check again or leave the page up until you get a usable chat prompt on screen.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device Limit registration Reached Code: 106

Hi PalaceOzzy, 

Thanks for posting and apologies for the issues you are having with the Device registration reached error code. 

Not to worry, we can certainly get this resolved for you. 

I've gone into the account and added a device change for you be able to re-register the device. If you do the same as you done before it should work this time. 

Let me know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out