Menu
squeekymouse89
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Device Limit (Ridiculous)

Hi, I'm a vm customer and have only used anytime once or twice but thought I would give it a go on my laptop. I work in IT so I reinstall l pcs & laptops on a regular basis. I logged in to find I already had a device registered. I believed this was an old laptop that has since been reinstalled so I removed the device. After this I registered my laptop and was using chrome which I forgot does not work with anytime, so once registered remove it because of my error (you really should support chrome). Apparently this is my two changes !!! I now have no devices registered to anytime! the page states about 2 changes but I assumed that deleting old machines would not count as a change, only adding a new one.

I am unsure why this limit is even imposed because it would be near impossible to exploit the system anyway since mods households have over 2 mobile devices.

So now I'm still paying £72 per month (up from 60 a year ago) and have even less service I can use. Yes I can change something again in august but the fact I now have no devices registered is an absolute joke

squeekymouse89
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device Limit (Ridiculous)

Hi, looking at the other threads you can add activations, please add one for me so I can watch. All the other threads on this forum seem to have a response except this one.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device Limit (Ridiculous)

Hi squeekymouse89, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've been having trouble watching TV Anywhere. I'd also like to apologise for the wait getting to your thread. We try and answer all posts in date order and we are a little behind at the moment. 

I have added a device change for you to use to add a device. You will get another device change on Monday for you to add a second device. 

Make sure you register the device in Internet Explorer or Firefox and use the same browser to stream. 

If you have any further issues, come back and let us know Smiley Happy 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos