Menu
Hewie2
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Device Limit Reached

Have just registered my iPhone as 2nd device on Virgin "TV Anywhere" but when I try to watch Sky Sports it says Device Limit Reached. We do subscribe to Sky Sports through Virgin Media. Any ideas anyone?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device Limit Reached

Hi Hewie2

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Many apologies that you're unable to watch Sky Sports on your iPhone due to device limited reached.

TV Anywhere and Sky Sports are both separate platforms and can use different devices for both.

If you sign into your TV Anywhere Account (on laptop/PC), on the right under My Profile you will have Device Settings and Sky Movies & Sky Sports. Through Device Settings this will show the devices registered for TV Anywhere and Sky Movies & Sky Sports will show devices for Sky.

Does it show your iPhone as registered if you select Sky Movies & Sky Sports? 

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Hewie2
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sam, only just seen your message! I'll check when I'm in front of my laptop and let you know. Thanks for replying...
0 Kudos
Hewie2
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorted thanks Sam. My office upgraded our phones so my old phone was registered...
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hewie2

Thanks for getting back in touch.

I'm happy that you found the issue and it's now working for you, that's great Smiley Happy

If there are any further issues, by all means get back in touch.

Take care

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos