Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 6 (677 Views)

Device Limit Reached- Sky Sports

I have a problem where it says that the device limit is reached on my sky sports app for registered devices. I did register one device but it broken about over 6 months ago in a sense it still works but the screen was cracked. I can't use that device to sign out or unregister it from the sky sports app. Is there any way a tech support person or anyone else can help with this matter? 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Superuser
Message 4 of 6 (1,264 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by Thenewone1000
‎20-04-2017 19:22

Re: Device Limit Reached- Sky Sports

Thenewone1000 wrote:

I have a problem where it says that the device limit is reached on my sky sports app for registered devices. I did register one device but it broken about over 6 months ago in a sense it still works but the screen was cracked. I can't use that device to sign out or unregister it from the sky sports app. Is there any way a tech support person or anyone else can help with this matter? 

You should be able to delete it yourself under My Profile at anywhere.virginmedia.com in the sky sports and cinema section device section.

There are two separate registration systems one for VM one for Sky apps. The two don't synchronise.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

0 Kudos

All Replies
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 6 (666 Views)

i would call their help, or use the online chat, it is unlikely that they will be monitoring the forums on this holiday sunday.

0 Kudos
Community elder
Message 3 of 6 (665 Views)

maybe someone at Sky can?

their app, their limits, their rules....

wanting Virign to fix it is a big ask.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 4 of 6 (1,265 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by Thenewone1000
‎20-04-2017 19:22

Thenewone1000 wrote:

You should be able to delete it yourself under My Profile at anywhere.virginmedia.com in the sky sports and cinema section device section.

There are two separate registration systems one for VM one for Sky apps. The two don't synchronise.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6 (619 Views)

Hi Thenewone1000, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy 

I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue when trying to stream via Sky Sports. 

I'm more than happy to take a look at this however I've not been able to locate your account. I will need some details from you so have sent you a private message. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 6 of 6 (614 Views)

Thank you Graham. I did it and it worked

0 Kudos