Menu
JtTomli090284
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Device Limit Reached - Sky Sports

Hi

Since I upgraded my laptop to Windows 7 I can no longer watch Sky Sports online.  When I try to access it, I get the error message "You have reached the limit for registered devices.  Please visit your service provider to manage your devices".  My username is shown below.  Can you please assist?

[Removed details] @VirginMedia.com

Regards

John Tomlinson

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts.  Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device Limit Reached - Sky Sports

Hi john, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you involved in the Community Smiley Happy 

When you upgrade the operating system, usually the apps think you are using a new device. You will need to delete the old registration to free up a slot to re-register the device. 

Go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Sky Movies & Sky Sports. Delete the device from here to create a free slot. Go back to the Sky Movies / Sky Sports website and attempt to stream again. This will automatically register the device again for you. 

Has this resolved things?

Keep us posted. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
JtTomli090284
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device Limit Reached - Sky Sports

Yeah, that worked a treat, thanks.