Menu
Seahorse
Tuning in
Message 51 of 83
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device Limit Reached - Sky Sports

Spo now that we have established your app doesn't sync with Sky Sports how are end users supposed to do anything about it other than post here?  Are you adding sync or are you relying on customers using google search to self diagnose?

Neither my main PC or this laptop can view sky sports...

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 52 of 83
Flag for a moderator

Hi Seahorse, 

Thanks for your post Smiley Happy 

You are able to manage what devices you have registered for the Sky Platform in the same way that you would manage your devices for use with TV Anywhere. 

Just go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Sky Cinema & Sky Sports.

You just need to make sure that if you change the device via TV Anywhere, you also change it with Sky Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Seahorse
Tuning in
Message 53 of 83
Flag for a moderator

Been there,done that, it still tells me device not registered.  The PC is the same I I have had for 18 months, the laptop is almost 3.  Given you limit de-reg and re-reg to 1 a month and having done that to both and neither still work with Sky Sports (both did months ago) what do suggest I do to receive the service I pay gor but don't get?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 54 of 83
Flag for a moderator

Hi Seahorse,

Thanks for getting back to us. I'm sorry that you are still having problems registering for the Sky Sports access via the TV Anywhere service. What OS are you using on your devices--both the PC and the laptop? What browser are you using to access Sky Sports?

Have you checked out the other helpful posts on the Community Forum regarding this same issue? Sky Sports on PC constantly buffering - what is best way of watching?

Even though this post originally is about buffering issues, the links on here also address issues with logging in to Sky Sports. You can also check out our Help pages here: Device management for the Sky Cinema and Sky Sports apps and website

I have checked this and I'm not able to add another device change on for your Sky apps as the changes have been used up for the month. If you are still experiencing a problem with this after the change is added in a month, please let us know.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 55 of 83
Flag for a moderator

Hi Seahorse,

I'm checking back with you about the issue you reported with your TV Anywhere service, as I haven't received a response from you yet.
If you are still having problems with this, please let me know.
Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
collie_buddz
Joining in
Message 56 of 83
Flag for a moderator

Hi i have made a mistake trying to register another device and added i think my pc by mistake

i had 1 device registered and tried to register another so shouldn't i still have a device change left seeing as i only had one device registered am now stuck with no changes left please help

0 Kudos
Seahorse
Tuning in
Message 57 of 83
Flag for a moderator

So there a device registration page for tv on the go and a second one for sky sports which allows me to remove devices but not to add...

So, Sky Sports get about as much use as my Virgin landline that I don't seem to be able to cancel...

Suggest you:

A. Move them to the same page if you cannot combine them.

B. Fix the Sky Sports Add button.

ADDENDUM:

After all that I clicked it on my main PC which is now showing Sky Sport, sadly, my laptop which I use during the week working away is reporting I have use my one and only SS device change for the month.

This system is a flawed mess, you need to review and simplify.

0 Kudos
Kellyr
Just joined
Message 58 of 83
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath,

I am having the same problem on the sky sports app on my iPad. I only have one device registered on my virgin account. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 59 of 83
Flag for a moderator

Hi all, 

Thanks for your posts. 

Whilst you are able to have a maximum of 2 devices registered you are only able to make 1 change per month. This means that once you add one device, you'd of used up the change. 

We are able to add one device change for you to enable you to register the second devices and I have already done this for collie_buddz and Seahorse. 

Kellyr, I have sent you a private message requesting some information from you. I will then be able to add the device change for you too Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Seahorse
Tuning in
Message 60 of 83
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, I am watching F1 on my laptop Smiley Happy

0 Kudos