Menu
noisii
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Deregistered

I had a help topic question about this problem. Finally got it fixed by doing what was suggested. My husbands iPad then started doing the same thing. As we had no way to re register a new device I just deleted the app and the rebooted the iPad Hopi g this would work until December. When I went into the app to see if it had worked it had deregistered itself. I am wondering if I can get help with this current problem. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Deregistered

HI noisii

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your service lately, I've not been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you unfortunately.

So I can do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience you're experiencing with your service, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
noisii
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you so much for the reply. One of the mods have given me an allowance to register his device again so the problem seems to be fixed at present. 

noisii

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi noisii, 

Thanks for coming back and updating us on how things have been. 

Am super glad things are resolved for you now. If you have any further issues, pop back and let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos