Menu
Febreeze
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Deleted a duplicated device, now told device not registered!

Good evening,

I use TV Anywhere almost on a daily basis, and recently I tried to set up a new device on my laptop for Sky devices, where I noticed I had 2 identical devices (same name, but one had a (2) next to it). I deleted the duplicated device, but when I tried to register my laptop I was told I have no more changes available this month (which is weird, as I haven't made any, apart from removing one device).

Moving on, I tried to watch the program on my main PC, and was greeted with the error that the device was not registered! so now I have no access to TV Anywhere for Sky devices.

I removed all devices from my sky devices, so currently have no devices registered, but still have the message that I cannot register any more devices until 1st May.

Any reason why 1) I would have a duplicate device, and 2) why apparently I have only one change that has been used (not by me) - do removals count as device changes?

Any help getting my device registered without having to wait another week?!

0 Kudos
Febreeze
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Deleted a duplicated device, now told device not registered!

bump

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Deleted a duplicated device, now told device not registered!

Hi Febreeze,

Thank you for your post on the Community Forum, I'm sorry that you are experiencing problems with the TV Anywhere registration with a duplicated device. Apologies for the 

Are you still having the same login problem? Were you able to get the device registered correctly?

I've added a device change on to your account for your Sky players, so if you need to add another device on you should be able to do so now.

Please let me know how you get on with this.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos