Menu
PR36
Joining in
Message 1 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Could you please let me know why Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 is not on the list for TV anywhere Thanks

When will Samsung Galaxy tab3 10.1 be available on tvanywhere

0 Kudos
Simo
Tuning in
Message 2 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Re: Could you please let me know why Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 is not on the list for TV anywhere Th

Think I read it won't be.

Very annoying, the app works fine just can't stream anything anywhere, so kind of pointless.

Also, i'm guessing if they can not get the tab 3 10.1 to stream with the tv anywhere app, then the sky sport/movies android apps will not work either (when they are released).

0 Kudos
PR36
Joining in
Message 3 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Re: Could you please let me know why Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 is not on the list for TV anywhere Th

Any chance of a reply?
0 Kudos
turtonjr
Joining in
Message 4 of 22
Flag for a moderator

I feel that when it comes to the Samsung Tab3 10.1 inch our requests for help fall on deaf ears.

Why you might ask?

Please see the reply for the last request I was following and the date below. It has never been fixed.

Re: No sound on Galaxy tab 3 10inch

on ‎25-03-2014 10:59

Hi All,

I have seen quite a few threads on this so have spoken to the relevent team and can confirm that this is something we are looking into
We are hoping to have a fix for this shortly.
We appreciate your patience whilst we continue to investigate what could be wrong.

Thanks,

Kath
Help & Support Forum Team

0 Kudos
PR36
Joining in
Message 5 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Still no satisfactory answer to my question Could anyone let me know  when the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 will be available on TV anywhere? If the answer is don't know please say so!! Many thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hi PR36, 

I'm afraid as per the list here: http://store.virginmedia.com/discover/tv/on-the-go/tv-anywhere.html your device is not compatible with the TV Anywhere streaming service. 

We are looking at ways we can change this and we hoping some of the bug fixes in the new update would have resolved the issues but we've not had any luck currently. 

We are still working on it though so don't give up hope just yet. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
PR36
Joining in
Message 7 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for update

0 Kudos
PR36
Joining in
Message 8 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Any further info regarding the above as yet??

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hi PR36, 

Thanks for coming back to us. 

I'm afraid there has been no information on this Smiley Sad 

We are expecting a new update for Android soon however we don't think this is going to change anything for this device. 

Once I have further information I shall let you know.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Oogy
Joining in
Message 10 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Pretty average service from VM that one of the most popular tablets is not supported for such a long time. Smiley Frustrated

0 Kudos