Menu
Lavalla
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Connecting to TV on the Go

Virgin installed the wall-mounted flat screen TV. Too big to take down alone I'm asking if there's a diagram somewhere to help me get TV ON THE GO installed, please?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Connecting to TV on the Go

Hi Lavalla

Welcome to the Community, I'm not 100% sure what you mean so forgive me if I've misunderstood.

There's some great information on setting up TV Anywhere on [this page].

I hope this helps and I'll be here should there be anything I'm able to assist with moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Lavalla

Welcome to the Community, I'm not 100% sure what you mean so forgive me if I've misunderstood.

There's some great information on setting up TV Anywhere on [this page].

I hope this helps and I'll be here should there be anything I'm able to assist with moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Lavalla
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig

Thanks for the useful info. Some months past, I thought I remembered a message appearing on my device, having already downloaded the TV Anywhere app, that to gain access away from home I first needed to run another cable between the TV and Tivo box. Must've dreamed it! Thanks.

Lavalla

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HI LAvalla

Thanks for the response, I'm glad things are working as they should an dI'll be her should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos