Menu
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Complete TVA outage - "Essential maintenance work"

Now I'm only too well aware that this is special code for "we here at VM have literally no idea what we are doing", but once again, us football fans are missing out on games that we are paying to see.

808mikec
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complete TVA outage - "Essential maintenance work"

Yet again essential maintenance work being done, again when the football  is on, why advertise a service which clearly is unstable. It is shocking how rubbish it is I don't think sky have this problem and whilst I'm at it I'm meant to get 152 Mb broadband and get at most 40mb..........and breath

KerryT
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I agree. The service is pathetic and you spend ages on the phone trying to talk with someone and they fob you off with some excuse when e know ts just that they don't have the bandwidth to cope with demand.

johnmel34
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

your gonna laugh
been on phone to them again about this so its a 3rd party app so nothing to do with them.
so guy spoke to tech section said try again in about 10 min as there putting more bandwith or something like that through as high demand tonight and should be ok by then , well not even 10 min later its all back on so i am gonna be speaking to ceo office about this again as told lsat time that it was my local server yer ok nore rubbish from there mouth gonna find a way of getting out my contract as had enough of this....
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi guys, 

Thanks for your post and my deepest apologies for the issues you all received logging into TV Anywhere on Tuesday evening. 

I can see this was raised as a fault right away and resolved within the hour. The root cause to what happened is being investigated so rest assured we are doing something about this. 

If and when I get any further information, I'll let you know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Kath_F wrote:

Hi guys, 

Thanks for your post and my deepest apologies for the issues you all received logging into TV Anywhere on Tuesday evening. 

I can see this was raised as a fault right away and resolved within the hour. The root cause to what happened is being investigated so rest assured we are doing something about this. 

If and when I get any further information, I'll let you know.

Thanks,

If this problem "is being investigated" with the same level of competence that has been applied to the other outstanding problems then you might as well accept now that it will never be resolved.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!