Menu
Fedupwiththis15
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Changed devices in separate months as instructed but cannot get Skysports on new device.

As heading - I can't access Skysports on new device despite cancelling one last month and registering the new one this month. 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Changed devices in separate months as instructed but cannot get Skysports on new device.

Devices for Sky premium content are managed separately here:

http://anywhere.virginmedia.com/settings/devices/sky/

You'll also find the link under "My profile" in the top right of the screen.

After freeing up a Sky device slot, try to start streaming on the new device & it should register it automatically.

All Replies
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Changed devices in separate months as instructed but cannot get Skysports on new device.

Devices for Sky premium content are managed separately here:

http://anywhere.virginmedia.com/settings/devices/sky/

You'll also find the link under "My profile" in the top right of the screen.

After freeing up a Sky device slot, try to start streaming on the new device & it should register it automatically.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Fedupwiththis15,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community. It's really great to have you here.  

Crockret is 100% spot on here. Most users don't realise TV Anywhere and the Sky sites run off different platforms so any chances made to one, also need to be made to the other. 

Follow the steps Crockret has given and this should resolve the error you are getting. 

Let us know how you get on Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos