Menu
Stephal
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Cant watch sky sports via my Tv anywhere app

I can watch other Tv channels but  I cant watch sky sports or movies via my tv anywhere app on my Iphone 6s plus. When I login online (anywhere.virginmedia.com >my profile>Sky cinema & sky sports). I dont have any option to add a device. what can I do?

Thats what i get when i try to add a device for sky sportsThats what i get when i try to add a device for sky sports

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cant watch sky sports via my Tv anywhere app

To watch Sky Sports live, you need to download the Sky Sports app and sign in via the Virgin Media link in the app. When you play a live channel for the first time it'll ask you to register your device.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

To watch Sky Sports live, you need to download the Sky Sports app and sign in via the Virgin Media link in the app. When you play a live channel for the first time it'll ask you to register your device.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Stephal
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks BenMcr...it seems to be working now. will keep an eye on it.

0 Kudos
gordy66
Up to speed
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I cant watch it through the sky sports app,there are 2 virgin media boxes below to sign in but both dont work,any suggestions.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gordy66,

Thank you for your message, I can see I've replied to you in another thread, I'll reply to you there to keep things flowing nicely, as that thread is one you have created.

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
25rock
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi,Just tried to sign in on Ipad to watch sky sports, but when trying to sign in on the sky sports app it says "too many devices registered" but the ipad i'm using is already logged into the virgin anywhere app.  So i can't add another device, as this device is already added.  Any advice?  Many thanks

0 Kudos
ForeignerAUS
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi. I hope you can help me. Sorry to resurrect an old thread but nobody replied to my new thread. I am trying to watch live TV with the Sky Sports app. I signed in with the Virgin button, and was asked to set a PIN. So far so good. However, no request to register a new device. Then when I try to watch a channel live, I get "This content is available via our Sky Sports Mobile, Sky Go, or Now TV app" and the content doesn't play. I tried Virgin support, but all they could tell me was that there was no device registered for Sky Sports. I really hope you can help me!
0 Kudos
bionicbeege
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I can log in to both sky sport app and tv anywhere. However watching any live tv on the sky sports app just won't work. It says contact your provider about devices. But the app has always worked and no devices have changed. Very odd, that we pay for a service we can't even watch on the go. Any suggestions?!