Menu
raeman
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Cant use TV anywhere on my phone

Is it just me, or does anyone else have problems using TV anywhere on my mobile. I cant now, nor have I ever been able to get into it. If there was an option to post images, I could post a screenshot of the page I keep getting.
0 Kudos
teabag
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant use TV anywhere on my phone

If you can't see the option for adding photos, I assume your using your mobile for posting? - if so you will need to select "request desktop site" in the browser settings :-)
---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only £9 and £5 big bundle sim. Customer since 1993.
raeman
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. 😀 

0 Kudos
raeman
Joining in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
raeman
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

_20170227_212714.JPG

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi raeman,

Thanks for your post on the Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with the TV Anywhere app. Thanks for including a screen shot of the error you're getting, it's great to see that @teabag was able to help you with this.

Is this working for you now?

If you're still having problems with TV Anywhere, let me know and I'll look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
raeman
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

No. Its still the same.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi raeman,

Thanks for getting back to me. Sorry that this issue is still ongoing. I'll need to take more information from you in order to look into this. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi raeman,

If you would like further help on this, please respond to the PM I've sent with the details requested. We wouldn't ask for bank details via the Community Forum, only the information required to help further.

If you prefer, please give us a call on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile), 150 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile or Virgin Media landline) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone) so that we can speak to you direct about this issue.

Many thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

0 Kudos