Menu
Billysugger
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cant use TV anywhere on my new Mac

Just got a new macbook pro and tried to watch tv on it. I was told I need to download Silverlight which I did. Now when trying I get the following message

There appears to be a problem with silverlight application storage on your computer.

The video player will not work when you are in Private Browsing mode, If you are not in private browsing mode please ensure that the Enable application storage option is ticked in the application storage tab of the Microsoft Silverlight configuration dialogue. This can be accessed by right clicking over the video player and selecting Silverlight. If the problem continues please check the computer registration section in Help.

I have done all of the above but still no luck. If I press continue I get the following

Apologies, this item has been interrupted due to an error. Please click play to resume watching. [t:6038 / c:4110]

Help please

0 Kudos
M4RKM
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant use TV anywhere on my new Mac

I was getting this error too on sky sports channels, and I'm assuming you're using Safari.

You can get it working by going into Safari Preferences, click on Privacy and make sure Cookies and Website Data is set to Always Allow.

Now this is may not suit your privacy requirements so I just use FireFox when wanting to stream things from VM or Sky.

Hope that helps.

M
Billysugger
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant use TV anywhere on my new Mac

Thanks M4rkm. Have done the same and downloaded Firefox. All working fine now. Thanks again
0 Kudos