I have Virgin Broadband Wireless, plus x2 TiVo boxes in two rooms.
One TiVo box is direct wired to router, other I presume is via wireless? (Not sure?)
MacBook Pro, iPhone & iPad are connected to Virgin internet via wireless. (same 5G wireless).
Managed to download the 'Virgin TV Anywhere' on my iPad and iPhone, and can see the guides for both rooms by choosing as App opens. Here's my problems... (For both TiVo's)
1. Click on "My shows" and then "watch now" on any recorded show, & message says "Not Connected to TiVo Box on Home Network"
2. Click on "Guide" and then "watch now" on any channel, and "Connecting to Virgin Media..." message appears and stays on screen permanently. (I have to close the app to try again!)
3. There is an 'i' symbol in lower left, which also says when clicked, "Not Connected to TiVo Box on Home Network"
4. I can not even find the 'Virgin TV Anywhere' app on my MacBook Pro. Does it exist in Mac App Store?
5. Clicking "Help" brings up "Access Forbidden" & "error 403" (Web Access Denied") message!!! Helpful huh?
So anyhelp here would be appreciated... Thanks in advance!
Check Service Status. There is currently an issue with Apple devices accessing Sky Sports and Movies. Estimated fix Tim is currently 6pm.
Thanks, I checked system first, and have seen that post. BUT, I wasn't trying to access Sports or Movies... just general TV Anywhere. Is it effecting the whole system?
Issue is resolved and working in my iPad Mini.
You are likely trying to stream a channel or use a function which requires the TiVo to be connected to your home network.
Not all channels can be streamed, just those with the wifi symbol. Try channel 104.