Menu
Samstiff
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cannot watch anything on my IPad!

Please help. Device is registered however when trying to watch anything on wifi via TV anywhere I get error 3328. When trying to log in to sky sports and movies I get told too many devices are registered and to refer to Virgin
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot watch anything on my IPad!

Hi Samstiff,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting on the Forum. Sorry to hear that you are having a problem viewing programmes via the TV Anywhere app.

With error 3328 on an IOS device, the TV Anywhere app may need to be updated, or deleted and reinstalled if the update doesn't work, and then the device re-registered. It sounds like you may have tried this already and because you are getting the message that too many devices are registered, you've run out of devices changes for the month, so we will need you to call in to get this sorted out. 

I'm unable to verify security or access your account from your Forum details, but if you contact us by ringing 150 from a Virgin Media landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone, we will be happy to look into this problem for you.

Thanks.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos