Menu
dizzydream
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cannot stream anything - virgin anywhere

Once again virgin anywhere has failed me  right when i actually want to watch something away from home.  This time i've missed the first half of Watford v Man Utd and am still persevering.

Get the helpful message 'an error has occurred' when i try watching BT sports1 (or indeed any channel) on a laptop i registered as a device only this morning. It worked this morning, now (surprise surprise) it doesnt.  Get the same error when i try to view my registered devices. The wheel just keeps spinning.

Maybe someone can help by the time the match has finished.

There is always a problem with Virgin anywhere - either i have to spend 20 minutes re-registering devices or streaming doesn't work when i need it. I have seen friends use Sky Go without issues...maybe it's time to give up spending 100 pound a month...sigh.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot stream anything - virgin anywhere

Hi dizzydream,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you've been having an issue getting TV Anywhere to stream. 

There was a fault we became aware of that has since been resolved. 

How have things been since you last posted? I'm hoping all is working as it should be now but if not, and you're still having an issue, come back and let me know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos