Menu
Thejkr1975
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cannot even start!

Hi,

I wanted to start using TV anywhere on my laptop as i'll be working away. However, I cannot even log in to register a device. As soon as i try (in ie or chrome) its comes up "ooops something went wrong". I cant find any help for people who cant even log in in the first place. I can log in and get my email etc but not this. I've used chome and IE so its not that. Any help would be most appreciated/

Thanks

0 Kudos
todger1
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot even start!

Don't know if this helps. My app went down last week and I couldn't get it to run...just stuck in reconnecting loop. However when I tried on a different network to home, it told me there was a network issue. On returning home, my network was ok, but I restarted the tivo box and pow...the app is up and running. I still have an issue with out of home streaming, but the app works away from home in spite of this. Also, have you enabled remote in network settings.?(or device settings)...on the tivo.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Thejkr1975, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. Apologies to hear that you are having an issue getting set up with TV Anywhere. 

Chrome is unsupported so I would avoid using this as it won't work anyway. 

Make sure IE is completely up to date. Got to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Device Settings. Delete the device that is currently registered and click on the On Now section. Try and stream channel 4 for me. This should prompt you to register the device then. 

If at any point you have an issue, come back and let me know the error message so I can look in to this further for you Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Tehmeena1
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My tivo box is not lighting up and the installation guy just left earlier and got my wifi router up and running,what can I do to start enjoying my tivo box channels
0 Kudos