Menu
tombola28
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can't watch sky sports on registered device

my registered device says I can't watch sky sports as it's not registered. I registered it the other day and have watch sky sports since! So frustrating, help!

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can't watch sky sports on registered device

Hi tombola28,

Thanks for getting back in touch to let me know it's your iPad that is currently not working.

When I checked your account I could see that the iPad is registered for TV Anywhere, however it is not fully registered for the full channels. If you sign into your My Virgin Media, go to TV Anywhere, on the right hand side under My Profile you will see Device Settings and Sky Movies & Sports. These are the two different options for the TV Anywhere and Sky Movies & Sky Sports registrations for your devices. Here you will be able to see which devices are registered. 

Give this a go and see how it goes, if you need more information please let me know.

Sam 

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tombola28

Sorry to hear that your unable to watch Sky Sports on your device, even though you registered it a few days ago.

Are you able to tell me which device you are having these issues on? Also do you have another device that is registered, if so is that device working?

Look forward to hearing from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
tombola28
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi

its my iPad that won't work.

my other device is my iPhone that still works fine.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi tombola28,

Thanks for getting back in touch to let me know it's your iPad that is currently not working.

When I checked your account I could see that the iPad is registered for TV Anywhere, however it is not fully registered for the full channels. If you sign into your My Virgin Media, go to TV Anywhere, on the right hand side under My Profile you will see Device Settings and Sky Movies & Sports. These are the two different options for the TV Anywhere and Sky Movies & Sky Sports registrations for your devices. Here you will be able to see which devices are registered. 

Give this a go and see how it goes, if you need more information please let me know.

Sam 

tombola28
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

This has worked. A little confusing as I thought if you registered a devise it registered it for everything, but i tnow woorks so thank you!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi tombola28,

It is a little confusing as you said, as you got registrations for both TV Anywhere and Sky Movies & Sky Sports.

Im glad its now working for you.

Sam

0 Kudos