Menu
customerX
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't watch on device TV Anywhere or Sky Sports for Anroid (Samsung Galaxy S4 with 5.0.1)

I have a free device slot on both sky devices and tv anywhere and am trying to set my S4 up.

When using Sky Sports for Android I click the virgin users, enter my details press sign in and it goes light red for a minute then back to red and will not login.

When I login into TV Anywhere I can set recordings but when I press watch now there is only an option to watch on TV.

0 Kudos
customerX
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't watch on device TV Anywhere or Sky Sports for Anroid (Samsung Galaxy S4 with 5.0.1)

Sussed the TV anywhere, only the channels with the streaming icon work was testing on BBC1
0 Kudos
customerX
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't watch on device TV Anywhere or Sky Sports for Anroid (Samsung Galaxy S4 with 5.0.1)

Mods please delete this thread

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi customerX, 

Thanks for your posts regarding TV Anywhere Smiley Happy

We wouldn't look to delete the thread as it does contain some useful information from yourself. 

With regards to the Sky issue, see my reply on your thread here: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-on-the-go/Android-Sky-Apps-cannot-login-Galaxy-S4/m-p/2834823...

Let us know as if not we can help.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos