Menu
unkenburger13
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't watch live tv through tv anywhere

Hi,

Is there any reason my daughter can't watch tv anywhere through her windows lap top in university halls? She is on my account as a secondary user but only gets a record option when she logs in to watch live tv.

Thanks

Damian

0 Kudos
gooding5
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't watch live tv through tv anywhere

Found this info , hope it helps

To enable Virgin TV Anywhere for other people in your household, you need to do the following:

1. Sign in to My Virgin Media.
  2. Select My Profile at the top of the screen.
  3. Click the Manage accounts tab.
  4. Click the change link that relates to the user to whom you want to give TV Anywhere access.
  5. In the TV Anywhere section, choose the required content access level for the user. To find out more about parental controls, check Setting parental controls for Virgin TV Anywhere

If you’ve already given Virgin TV Anywhere access to four other people in your household, and want to give access to someone else, you’ll need to remove access from one person. To do this, just:

1. Sign in to My Virgin Media.
  2. Select My Profile at the top of the screen.
  3. Click the Manage accounts tab.
  4. Click the change link that relates to the user whose TV Anywhere access you want to remove.
  5. In the TV Anywhere section, choose the  No access option.
  6. Click Update to confirm.
  7. Click the Manage accounts tab.
  8. Click the change link that relates to the user whose TV Anywhere access you want to add.
  9. In the TV Anywhere section, move the rating to appropriate rating category.
I work in the VM Swansea Faults Center .All comments are my own.
I do NOT speak for VM.
0 Kudos
unkenburger13
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that, but we have been through all the FAQ pages and followed all the instructions but still not able to watch live tv on the go.

Cheers

Damian

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi unkenburger13,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Apologies that you've not been able to get things working even after the help from gooding5.

In order to help, can you tell me what error message comes up when you daughter tries to watch Channel 4?

Let me know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos