Menu
Jackiredale01
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Can't watch BT sport on tv anyhwere

Wondering why I can't watch by sports on tv anywhere?
0 Kudos
nsks4
Tuning in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't watch BT sport on tv anyhwere

Ditto. Can't even get TV anywhere to load in on any browser. Tried firefox and edge.

BTW this happened last time I tried to watch sky sports using TV anywhere.

And don't get me started on Chrome not being supported by virgin. It's been out for how long now??

Come on Virgin and get your act together. This is really poor service.

0 Kudos
gav_hay
Dialled in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I can't watch anything on TV Anywhere. I have tried logging in on both of my registered devices and the page keeps timing out. I guess there must be a problem with the service (too many people trying to watch the Man Utd v Chelsea match maybe?). It's TV Nowhere at the moment!

0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Yes, TV Anywhere falls over, without fail, in its entirety, whenever BT Sport have a big game.

This has been a constant since BT Sport started showing CL & PL games.

Complain all you like, Virgin Media don't care. Someone from the web team will ask, probably in about a week, "is it working now?", which it will be if a match isn't on, and they'll think that is the end of it.
0 Kudos
nsks4
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I even tried installing the new app on my phone but can't even register the device as that won't load.

Oh well. 3 months of this till my contract ends and back to sky. They know how to do TV online in a professional way.

0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Yeah. Shame we can't have the BT Sports app like we do with Sky. I have written to BT about this & am awaiting a response.

Watch in wonder as TV Anywhere magically fixes itself around 7.25pm.
0 Kudos
cybmole
Community elder
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

when I tried to setup TV anywhere via IE/windows 10-  prior to the game , I got " TV anywhere down for a few hours for maintenance".

after that , on retries, could not even get that page to load

what VM muppet decided that yesterday evenings holiday weekend big match was a good " off peak" time to take down the service for maintenance ?

PS ace stream torrent qualify was excellent though - pirates once again giving way better service that the legit solution that I overpaid for 

rps1013
Fibre optic
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Same old, same old from VM on this I am afraid.

TV Anywhere is TV nowhere. Not only does it not work for BT games it also decides most of the time to show up as "To Be Announced" on my app.

I am so fed up and not being able to stream when out and about is pretty pointless too. In this day and age with mobile data limits at upwards of 20GB to unlimited, I cannot work out why VM decide to make it WIFI only on mobile devices and tablets.

But hey, its the magic in our cables apparently. Why doesn't the girl in the VIVID advert try and stream anything... Smiley Happy