Menu
nikki0607
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't sign in to tv anywhere!

I have tried to acess tv anywhere on both my Samsung galaxy tablet and my Samsung galaxy S5 mobile phone. Downloaded the app on both devices and it takes me to the sign in screen. I then entered my virgin media sign in details (which I know are correct as I can across my virgin media and see my account fine!). Press sign in and it comes up saying sign in details are incorrect, please use virgin media sign in details, which I am. Have uninstalled and reinstalled the app a few times and changed my password but no luck which is frustrating to say the least! Any ideas? Thanks! Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
irishinengland
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't sign in to tv anywhere!

I have exactly the same problem. Do Virgin Media actually monitor these forums and (more importantly) answer them? If you can't sign into the app it sort of misses the point.

0 Kudos
Mikem22
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The same thing is happening to me. So frustrating. Trying to contact Virgin support is almost impossible. All I want to do is email them explaining the problem. But the support email address is buried so deep somewhere!
So annoying!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mikem22,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're not having much luck signing in to the TV Anywhere app. 

First of all, what is the make and model of your device?

Have you ever used this device before or is it a new one?

What OS is your device running?

We don't offer support via email. The quickest way to get direct help would be either via our online chat service here: http://virg.co/contact or by calling 150 / 0345 454 1111. 

We can also help as long as we are not giving any account specific information out via the Forums Smiley Happy 

Come back and let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos