Menu
HTA02
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can't log onto TV anywhere because of "high levels of demand."

I have tried this for the past 10 days, day and night, but only seem the one same message constantly about "experiencing high levels of demand".  I paid for Tivo to take advantage of this feature but don't seem to have access to the feature?  Please can someone explain what is going on and better yet, resolve the matter.

0 Kudos
Scotscoder
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't log onto TV anywhere because of "high levels of demand."

Hi HTA02,

Sorry to hear this. This sounds like you are running on an old OS on your device. Can you confirm what phone/tablet you have and please confirm the OS version?

If you have Apple and running on iOS 6. This is no longer supported due to changes in the app.  You mentioned 10 days and this normally is the error. If its like for a few ours example, then I believe Virgin Media are working on a fix for this.

Thanks

Kieran

-----
iOS and Android developer. Often known as the whiz of Excel in my working office.
0 Kudos
HTA02
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

It's a galaxy S6 running Android 6.0.1..but according to software updates it''s up to date?

Thanks.

HTA02

0 Kudos
DarrelK
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I had the same problem on my Kindle Fire -  resolved by updating the app.

0 Kudos
HTA02
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey thanks, re-installing did the trick.  should have thought of that in the first instance but when one day it's working and then next days it's not frsutratiin gets the better of you than logical thought.

Thanks again.

0 Kudos