Menu
Nevermind1986
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't log into TV Anywhere

Hi, we've moved house and have a new Virgin Media account and account number, now I can't log into Tv anywhere on my iphone. Tried two different usernames and password, tried resetting usernames and passwords, tried deleting and reinstalling the app. I knpw it can take 24hrs for the new account activating but thie has been 4 days. Very frustrating, can anyone help?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't log into TV Anywhere

Hello Nevermind1986,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Forum. It's great to see a new Community member posting here. I hope your house move went well for you; sorry that you've had problems getting your TV Anywhere working. Is this working for you now?

If you are still unable to log into your TV Anywhere account, I am more than happy to chase things up for you. Please let me know.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Nevermind1986
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there, no there's been no change. I'm still unable to log in at all, even thoigh all the details are correct. Any help is appreciated.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nevermind1986,

I'm sorry that this issue is still ongoing. The first thing I would recommend trying is to change the password on your account, log in to your TV Anywhere account and remove your device and register again.

For further instruction on this, please have a look at the following Help page from our main website: Troubleshooting the Virgin TV Anywhere app for iPad, iPhone or iPod touch

If you would like to get in touch with us direct about account login issues, please give us a call on 150 (Free from a Virgin Media landline & Virgin Media mobile) or 0345 454 1111 (from any other phone), or contact us via WebChat on Contact Us.

Please let us know how this goes for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos