Menu
Beekeeper88
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can't log in.

Have the app loaded on my iPad IOS 9.3.2 and can't log in. Joined Virgin on Wednesday and can log into everything except this app. Sky Go was no problem back in my Sky days (pre-Wednesday )

The app keeps rejecting my password/username.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't log in.

Hi there Beekeeper88,

Sorry to hear about your trouble with signing in to our TV Anywhere service.

If it is a Sky application you're having the issue with, the correct app that you'd need to download in order to view their content with us as your provider would be titled either "Sky Sports" or "Sky Movies", depending on which of their content you're wanting to watch/which content you're subscribed to. 

When entering your log in details using a Sky application, there will be a Virgin Media logo present and the option to sign in as a Virgin Media customer. Choose this option and it will then allow you to log in using your Virgin Media username and password.

The Sky Go application, however, is for active Sky customers only. Therefore, your Virgin Media log in details will not work with this.

If it is our Virgin TV Anywhere app that you're having trouble signing in with, please let me know and I will investigate this for you further.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Beekeeper88
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes it is the TV Anywhere app. Will not recognise my log in details, just spiralling me around saying the details are not correct. I have changed the password xxxx times but to no avail. I was even thinking the app was a figment of someone's imagination but my son ( who convinced me to move to Virgin) showed me it working on his iPhone. Been told 'they' are working on the problem of it loading on iPad but may be 27th July at soonest. As you can imagine, I'm not impressed.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi again Beekeeper88,

Thanks for your reply.

Once again, I'm really sorry to hear this and the inconvenience that it has caused you.

I have located your account and can see that there aren't any registered devices on there as of yet.

With saying that you've changed your password already, I'm assuming that you're able to sign in fine to [My Virgin Media]?

I will check with the team in regards to the estimated end date to see if this has been updated and get back to you ASAP.

Catch you in a bit,

Nat_J

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beekeeper88,

I have checked the estimated date as mentioned with the team and have been advised that this particular issue is not related.

Your iPad has the newest iOS update and therefore should not be affected by this.

I can also see that you posted a day after your install and it can sometimes take a little time for all of our services to kick in and work correctly for you.

With this in mind, try deleting and then re-downloading the app again on to the iPad to see if it then allows you to sign in.

You will need to be at home for the application to connect with your TiVo® in order to register your device.

It is also worth trying to [log in to our TV Anywhere service online] to see if your log in details work there as well.

Let me know how you get on with this.

Thanks again,

Nat_J

0 Kudos