Menu
vzabel
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can't access all On Demand shows

TV Anywhere - How on earth do I move to the next page in On Demand? E.g. Enter Entertainment and there's 650 shows but only 15 one can access - where are the rest? Am I missing something really obvious here? Using TV Anywhere on my laptop. Am also assuming that the same box sets etc available on TiVo are not all available on TV Anywhere. I can only see up to 15 in each genre yet stares there are hundreds more. Please help someone - I think I'm going crazy here! 🤔
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't access all On Demand shows

Hi vzabel, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great to see a new face on board with us here Smiley Happy

Apologies to hear you're having difficulty viewing all the different shows available to you. 

Once on the homepage, where it says Entertainment, next to that it should say view all shows. If you click on that, it will then show the different shows in a grid. Scrolling down will automatically load the next lot. 

If you're not getting this, come back and let me know what browser you are using. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
vzabel
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't access all On Demand shows

Thanks but scrolling down does not work.  I am on a laptop, so using touch pad and Browser is Mozilla. Help please!

0 Kudos