Menu
mwilliams63
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Can't Log in to TV Anywhere

Hi there

I've spent quite a bit of time going through previous forum posts to try and get to the bottom of the problem but have had no luck trying the suggestions. I can get it working on the iphone app but not on PC.

I basically can't login at all to TV anywhere. I'm using a laptop PC with the latest version of Firefox. Have also tried Internet Explorer with the same results. I click sign in in the top right corner then after entering login details (which are all correct and typed out fresh each time) I get a message "Ooops! An unknown error occured". Sometimes I don't even get to enter my details to login, it just goes straight to the error message.

I have followed a few suggestions that I found on previous forum posts and had no luck. I've cleared my cookies and cache. I've tried logging in to my virgin media and accessing it via the my apps section (when it is apparently meant to automatically log you in as your details have been entered) - when i try this it just takes me to the TV Anywhere login screen and asks me to login again.

Have tried for a few weeks to see if it was just the service dipping but get the same error each time. Very frustrating, help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Matt

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't Log in to TV Anywhere

Hi Matt, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I'm really sorry to hear that you've not been able to log in to Sky Sports. 

It's great to hear you've done some research and completed all the steps we would usually go through. 

As none of them have worked however we'll need to replicate this over the phone with you. 

Give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and we can then replicate this and raise to IT for you Smiley Happy

Let us know how the call goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos