Menu
goldie64
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can someone tell me what to do......

Please help me as I am new to Virgin. I have an iphone 4s (yes they still exist) and an android tablet I want to register with Virgin so I can can go to my lip and watch 'The Five' (which I am loving). I just have no idea what I am do so I am going down on my knees to grovel for you help........anyone!!!!?
0 Kudos
goldie64
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can someone tell me what to do......

ADDITION TO ORIGINAL NOTE

I just wanted to add - but I don't know how to edit it - just to let you know when I go to watch it on my tablet it says UNAUTHORIZED MODIFICATION DETECTED.  Modified where?  I have just bought this device?  I am beginning to regret my move go Virgin as nothing seems to work how they said it would. Sales pitch I guess, nevertheless wrong. 

Ellie

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can someone tell me what to do......

Hi Ellie,

It's great to see new folks using the Community Forum--welcome! Sorry to hear that you are having problems accessing TV Anywhere. 

I have been able to check this and can see that you were able to register an IOS device on the TV Anywhere server. If you bought your tablet straight from the shop (not second-hand purchase) then it's possible that you are getting the Unauthorized Modification message because the Operating System isn't supported with TV Anywhere.

What's the make/model and operating system your tablet?

All supported devices and operating systems can be found on this list: Technical requirements for using Virgin TV Anywhere

A very good source of information, instructions and troubleshooting tips about the TV Anywhere service can be found on our main website help pages: TV Anywhere Help Pages

Let me know how you get on with this, or if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos