Menu
macca00
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can anyone tell me how to solve T:0630/ C:4110 issue with Sky channels via TV Anywhere?

I have looked at various options but cant find a fix, anyone help?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can anyone tell me how to solve T:0630/ C:4110 issue with Sky channels via TV Anywhere?

Hi macca00,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you involved in the Community. 

This error often relates to an issue with Silverlight but in order to be sure, what fixes have you already tried?

What browser are you using? 

Make sure you are going to the Sky websites:

http://www.sky.com/tv/channel/skymovies#?genre=all&window=skyMovies&certificate=all

http://www.skysports.com/

Sign in using your Primary My Virgin Media details. 

Make sure you have the latest version of Silverlight installed and that you are not using Google Chrome. 

Keep us posted on how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
macca00
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can anyone tell me how to solve T:0630/ C:4110 issue with Sky channels via TV Anywhere?

Hi Kath

I have used the Sky sites directly. I have upgraded to IE 11 and have used that. I have uninstalled/installed Silverlight at least twice, still no joy :-(

Any other ideas?

Cheers

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi macca00,

Thank you for getting back to us with that information. Kath is out of the office, so I've picked up your post--I hope you don't mind.

I'm sorry that you are still having problems access the Sky on the Go channels available to you via TV Anywhere. 

When you go to the Sky Movies website, what are you clicking on that screen to log in with your Virgin Media details? 

Apologies if you are already doing this, but I would like to make sure that you are clicking on the Sign In option at the top of the page, and then on the Virgin Media logo on the next screen (see below).

If you are putting your details into the boxes on the right-hand side, this will not work.

Once you click on the Virgin Media logo, on the next screen, enter your Virgin Media login details.

Sky Sports will be exactly the same from www.skysports.com/  - Click Sign In and then onto the Virgin Media logo to sign in.

If you are already doing this on both of these Sky websites, are you getting the error message when you input your Virgin Media details on this screen:

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos