Menu
Bingley
Superfast
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Buffering and constant replay.

Here we are yet again , damn buffering and the same old issue of watching a programme when it starts jumping then playing the last 2 seconds continually throughout.

When is this going to be sorted. It is not fit for purpose.

VM forum leaders - answers please ( sometime preferably) before we leave the EU

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Buffering and constant replay.

Hi Bingley, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are still having an issue with buffering. 

What programme were you watching when this happened? Have you been able to watch anything without the buffering?

Come back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Bingley
Superfast
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It doesnt matter which channel it is , it happens on every damn channel and people are sick to the back teeth of thisd issue that VM have failed to resolve. Well I want some action now over a year of this useless product. Fix it or remove it. simple as !!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bingley, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this. 

I appreciate your frustration however it's not as easy as it would seem. We're not getting excessive reports about this and every time we try and replicate the issue we are not successful. Smiley Sad

We've put together a sticky thread with specific information being requested so we can then act on it and see if we can spot anything. 

Do you have this happening on one single device or multiple ones? Are you seeing the issue on multiple networks too? 

Come back and let me know.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Bingley
Superfast
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

We no longer use this as it is totally unfit for purpose !, friends and colleagues report the same problem and you damn well know its been an issue for 2 years plus I for one, am sick to the back teeth of your lame responses each time .