Menu
Lestercity
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Bt sport on virginmedia anywhere???

I have bt sport in my package and have the anywhere app on my android phone but cannot watch bt sport live on it. I can watch other channels live but not this one. Any ideas?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Bt sport on virginmedia anywhere???

Are you choosing channels 531 and 532? Only SD channel versions can be streamed on TV Anywhere.

Are you a TV XL customer or do you have BT Sports as an add-on to a lower TV package? I believe some other customers have had similar issues if they were not a TV XL subscriber.

Lestercity
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Good lad Ernie. I was trying to pick the HD version instead of St. Working perfectly now. Cheers

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Are you choosing channels 531 and 532? Only SD channel versions can be streamed on TV Anywhere.

Are you a TV XL customer or do you have BT Sports as an add-on to a lower TV package? I believe some other customers have had similar issues if they were not a TV XL subscriber.

Lestercity
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Good lad Ernie. I was trying to pick the HD version instead of St. Working perfectly now. Cheers
WelshBoa
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks ernie this was also puzzling me and even Virgin couldn't tell me why despite keeping me on hold for 20 minutes. Cheers
0 Kudos