Menu
PeteMead
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Blank TV Listings

I am having trouble with the TV Listings where a lot of channels are now just showing 'To be announced'. After the problems this week this is probably the last straw for me. I now wish I had never left Sky (even with the problems with Sky Go) and cannot wait until my Virgin contract is up to return to them. The service on TV Anywhere is the worst I have ever seen.

Crockret
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blank TV Listings

While this started yesterday, and was reported many times, the VM service status page still says nothing about it.

TV Anywhere is in complete meltdown.

Many channels have fallen off the app too.

0 Kudos
tumi
Dialled in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Perhaps you can get out of the contract early as TV Anywhere is "not fit for purpose". That's what I intend to attempt.

0 Kudos
PeteMead
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Not too sure , I think we may need someone with a bit of legal experience to answer that.

The most annoying thing is that VM have made no attempt to even acknowledge the problem let alone fix it as apparently I have no service issues at the moment. Perhaps they can suggest how we are supposed to watch the football later whilst their product isn't working (again).

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi guys,

Thanks for your posts and apologies to hear about the issues you were having with the channels being listed via TV Anywhere.

There was a fault we became aware of that has since been resolved. 

How have things been since you last posted? I'm hoping all is working as it should be now but if not, and you're still having an issue, come back and let me know. 

Thanks,
Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos