Menu
Gerdblanc
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

BT Sport

When I try to watch BT Sport on my IPad using TV Anywhere it gives me only the option to watch on my TV. Can someone please tell e how I get to watch BT Sport on my Ipad.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: BT Sport

Try channels 531, 532, 533 and 534.

0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Gerdblanc wrote:

When I try to watch BT Sport on my IPad using TV Anywhere it gives me only the option to watch on my TV. Can someone please tell e how I get to watch BT Sport on my Ipad.

You can't watch BT Showcase on Anywhere, it is not a streaming channel.  Look for the little streaming symbol against the channel.. It will work for BT Sport 1,2,3,ESPN  (but not HD)

0 Kudos
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

From what I understand BT Showcase is just a simulcast of 1 of the other BT Sport channels anyway just that it makes it FTA.
So you should find BT Sport 1,2, or 3 were showing the same match as BT Showcase
0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

BinghamBloke wrote:
From what I understand BT Showcase is just a simulcast of 1 of the other BT Sport channels anyway just that it makes it FTA.
So you should find BT Sport 1,2, or 3 were showing the same match as BT Showcase

Sure, but as I don't have a BT Sport subscription nor full house TV I can't stream them either.

0 Kudos