Menu
ecart
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 23
Flag for a moderator

BT ESPN on TV Anywhere

Unable to access BT ESPN on TV Anywhere for about 4 days now. Only blank screen. all others channels seem to be OK.
Has anyone else experienced this?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
ecart
On our wavelength
Message 22 of 23
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: BT ESPN on TV Anywhere

Just had another look around my system and found that my antivirus program had blocked the virgin media player on BT ESPN only. This was not there last week. I have allowed the player and a couple of more links including a .JS link and it is working. Please pass on all my thanks for VM's efforts and my apologies for something I may have missed. This is now solved.

0 Kudos

All Replies
ecart
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 23
Flag for a moderator

I am still having this problem with BT ESPN. I can't believe that other people are not having trouble or is it peculiar to the Manchester area. Either that or nobody watches BT ESPN on TV anywhere.

0 Kudos
clerom
Up to speed
Message 3 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Works ok for me. Might be an issue with your account?

0 Kudos
ecart
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 23
Flag for a moderator

clerom wrote:

Works ok for me. Might be an issue with your account?

If that was the case I wouldn't be able to receive the other channels (including BT Sport). The problem is peculiar to BT ESPN only.
There is an area problem relating to Androids and TV Anywhere but I am using a main computer and it doesn't work on my laptop as well.

0 Kudos
ecart
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 23
Flag for a moderator

ecart wrote:

Unable to access BT ESPN on TV Anywhere for about 4 days now. Only blank screen. all others channels seem to be OK.
Has anyone else experienced this?

This is still going on. Has no one else got a problem with this? I could understand it if other channels on TV Anywhere were affected but they are not.
I have just tried again and it comes up with a timeout and server error. All other channels seem to be ok. Only BT ESPN affected

0 Kudos
ecart
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 23
Flag for a moderator

It seems to have rectified itself this morning. Thanks to whoever sorted it out.

0 Kudos
ecart
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 23
Flag for a moderator

I spoke too soon. It has gone down again. Anybody know why?

0 Kudos
Andrew-H
Fibre optic
Message 8 of 23
Flag for a moderator

It's working for me on my phone. Might be worth checking with virgin on 150 for any troubleshooting or known issues.

These are just my opinions. Feel free to completely ignore my advice. The above message may contain sarcasm (if you can't find it, you're not looking hard enough)
0 Kudos
clerom
Up to speed
Message 9 of 23
Flag for a moderator

I just tried online also and it works without any problems. Are you using a compatible browser e.g. IE or Firefox? You should call to get your account checked

0 Kudos
ecart
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 23
Flag for a moderator

I am using IE on Windows 10 and have accessed the channel successfully on many occasions, including yesterday morning. Later in the day I could not access it again. All other channels, incl. BT sports are ok. I don't subscribe to Sky Sports or Movies. I could even access the channel on Microsoft Edge. The only change has been my broadband updating to 200 Mb/s.

0 Kudos