Menu
Meraneym
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Available device slot won't let me register a device

I am trying to register an iPad with to anywhere, I am the account holder. When I go to device registration it shows an available slot but when I name the device and press register it tells me I don't have any changes left. I re-registered a device this month but this should not affect my available slots. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Available device slot won't let me register a device

Hi Meraneym, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've been unable to register your second device for use with TV Anywhere. 

Checking the account I can see you added a device on the 2nd August. As you only get 1 device change a month, adding this device would have used up that change. 

I have gone in to the account and added a device change for you to register your second device. Once this is used up you will have a new device change added on the 1st September Smiley Happy

If you have any further issues, come back and let me know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Meraneym
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thanks kath, that's very helpful and I will nkw register my husbands device. Apple have just released another ios update. If i  install that then will I have to wait until sept to be able to re-register my current device. It seems to be awkaward to go through this due to an ios update, not a real device change. Thx 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Meraneym, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this Smiley Happy 

We're not able to advise not to install any iOS updates however if you do then you would need to wait until the 1st September to re-register the device. 

This can be frustrating as it is technically the same device but as the iOS is different the app associated this with a new device. 

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos