Menu
sellwin90
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

App keeps "reconnecting"

When logged on with my home wifi, it constantly comes up with the reconnecting buffer sign and then displays a message saying "Information for this screen is unavailable because your Virgin Media box cannot be found on this network. Check your box and network connections, then try again"

When I'm connected to 4G, it allows me to access the app and record programmes on my box.

Also, how do I watch shows on my phone via the app? I can't find that option. Sorry if all this is easy stuff, new to Virgin this week! 

0 Kudos
sellwin90
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: App keeps "reconnecting"

I'm happy to see I've joined a company which helps their customers quickly *sarcasm intended*.

After looking through other posts, it seems I've made the wrong choice changing from sky - opinion seems to be they are head and shoulders above virgin in terms of their sky go app Vs TV anywhere app, and customer service!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: App keeps "reconnecting"

Hi sellwin90,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's nice to see a new face in the crowd getting involved in the community. 

I'm more than happy to take a look at this for you but I'd first like to note that this is a Community forum and therefore it can take us a while to respond to threads. If you would like an answer right away, you'll need to give us a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111. 

OK, now onto why you're here Smiley Happy 

It would help if we had a little more information to go on. 

Are you using the Online or App version of TV Anywhere?

If online version:
What OS is your PC/Laptop running?
What browser are you using and which version is it?
What version of Flash Player are you using?
Do you get anything different if trying another browser?

If app version:
What is the make and model of your device?
What OS is the device running?
Have you used the app on this or any other devices previously?

Let me know so we can help further with this.

Thanks, 
Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos