Menu
Bigjayce
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Anywhere not working

I used to watch the football on my laptop when I was at work but since upgrading to the V6 boxes I can no longer view - I downloaded the new skysports app but it says too many devices registered when there is only 1 and 1 empty slot - what can I do to get it going? sorry but I'm at work and don't really have the time to trawl through a hundred threads at the moment

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Anywhere not working

Hi Bigjayce,

Thanks for taking the time to post.

I have checked and it's showing you have one available device change so please test it again and let me know if there's any problems.

Speak soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Bigjayce
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

the laptop is now registered however when I try to watch anything it just presents me with a white screen, this is in Edge and Firefox, I've updated everything, flushed everything etc - still can't get it to work

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bigjayce,

Sorry to hear you're still having trouble.

The first thing to do would be to delete the Player completely. To do this, go into C:\Users\finton\AppData\Roaming\Sky\Sky Sports and run the unins000 to uninstall the application. 

Once you've done this you will also need to delete the 'Sky' folder in C:\Users\finton\AppData\Roaming. Once you've done this, delete the cache, cookies and browsing history and restart the PC. 

Once all is loaded back up, go to the website and try to re download the player.

Speak soon

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Bigjayce
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Nope, no difference 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bigjayce,

Thanks for your reply.

I have just reset your devices so please try to re-register again as this should be working for you.

Hope to hear from you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Bigjayce
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

nothing has been reset ?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bigjayce,

It's showing that there are no devices registered so are you able to register your device again?

Speak soon.

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos
edwardglacken
Tuning in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

try reset button on hub.TRy firefox32 64 is recommended but32 answered my problems good luck eddieboo.
eddieboo
0 Kudos