Menu
s9750
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Anywhere US yet again

Why is it that every time there is a major football match we cannot access tv anywhere? This has been going on for weeks and is unacceptable

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Anywhere US yet again

Hi s9750,

Thanks for your post and and for getting involved in the Community. It's great to have you here and I can only apologise for the continued issues you are having. 

We have been working on this and as well as making changes in the background to help relieve things, we've also tried increasing the capacity hoping this would fix things. It looks as though we need to go back to the drawing board so we are trying a new approach as everything we are currently doing doesn't seem to be working Smiley Sad

We are looking to try and identify any trends with the errors you are getting against the devices or OS you are using. Can you come back to me with the following:
> What is the Full make and Model of your device?
> What is the OS Version?
> What is the EXACT error message you are getting?

I know you are frustrated but hopefully this will help us reach a resolve. 

Thanks,
Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
s9750
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I was using my Dell Inspiron 5000 laptop with windows 10 and Microsoft Edge.

I got different errors - the error 404 and also the message 'crickey that page....' and also sometimes just a blank page.

I also tried to access the game on my Samsung Tab S on the Anywhere app and it just had the circle in the middle of the screen

This happened on two nights running trying to watch BT Sport, The Man City game on Tuesday and the Barcelona game on Wednesday,

Tonight I managed to watch the Liverpool game as I logged in before 7pm and kept it on.

Hope this can be resolved soon - Thanks

0 Kudos
majudaem
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

thanks virgin one of the best Europa league games of all time and guess what I couldn't watch it on tv anywhere!
0 Kudos
majudaem
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

kath stop trying to flannel us with make model etc its a ploy to buy time, my sons sky app from his house worked straight away, tv any where came on after the football finished! useless again
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi s9750,

Thanks for coming back to me on this. 

I have added this information to the spreadsheet we are collating the information on. 
For now, there isn't much else I can do apart from apologise but rest assured we are doing what we can to get this resolved. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos