Menu
pwilkinsonliver
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Anywhere Device Limit

So my fiancee and myself have our Samung tablets registered as our two devices for Virgin Anywhere. I just tried to watch TV on demand rather than live and turns out you can only do this on a laptop. So I have to now stop one of us, for a whole month, being able to watch tv on the move in order to register my laptop to watch on demand tv. 

If Virgin can't provide all services through all available devices, then we need to be able to register to watch on demand on different devices than our live tv.

Happy to take our money, but can't provide a full service?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Anywhere Device Limit

Hi pwilkinsonliver, 

Thanks for posting and for your comments/feedback for TV Anywhere. 

The apps were made for customers to be able to manage their TiVo® boxes. On Demand and Catch Up content has only ever been available to watch online. 

We introduced the Live Streaming feature to the apps a little while ago and have been building this service since. 

Currently we've not got plans to move Catch Up and On Demand content to the app however if and when we do, we'll let you know.

Take care, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
pwilkinsonliver
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Anywhere Device Limit

Not complaining about not being able to watch on demand on the tablets, complaining about having to sacrifice live streaming on my tablet in order to watch on demand on my laptop. I should be able to keep watching live on my tablet and on demand on my laptop. It's not fair to make me use my on demand device registration on a device that does support it
0 Kudos