Menu
Steveroberts55
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Another Sky Sports Device Limit reached

Hi,

I was just trying to access sky sports and got the error message "Device Limit Reached" which is strange because i have used this device before with no problems. I have recently upgraded to windows 10 and im thinking this might be the cause of the problem. I tried to re-register the device but it still didn't work and now its saying i have no available device changes for this month on the Sky Devices registration page.

I've tried using Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge and Opera browsers before and after deleting cache/cookies but still no luck. I can watch other live TV its just a Sky issue. I even deleted a device and it says I have a free slot available but it will not allow me to register a new device.

I would really like to get this fixed as soon as possible,

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Another Sky Sports Device Limit reached

Hi Steveroberts55

Thanks for getting back in touch.

I've checked your changes on your account and it does show that you have one available.

When you get chance, on your computer using either Internet Explorer or Firefox as this are supported on Windows 10, sign into your account and under My Profile select Sky Movies & Sports. You should see a device already registered. If this is the computer then remove this from the list, go back into Sky Sports sign in then stream a channel to prompt for registration.

Hopefully this will go through for you. Let me know how you get on.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Steveroberts55
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

OK Sky is fixed thank you for sorting that for me but now my Virgin device settings have changed for some reason. My laptop PC that was registered before has now dissappeared along with my one device change for this month which I haven't used. Can you let me re-register my Laptop for my Virgin Devices?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steveroberts55

Thanks for the reply.

I'm glad Sky Sports is now working for you.

There is one device change available for TV Anywhere. You should now be able to re-register your Laptop.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos