Menu
infidel
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Android phone will not conect to tv anywhere

After great difficultly I managed to get the virgin TV anywhere app installed on my Iphone It now tells me It cannot find my tivio box or connect to it Does this mean I have to leave my tivio box left  on and switched on all the time when trying to connect to TV anywhere when away from home ?  

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Android phone will not conect to tv anywhere

Yes, you must leave your TiVo box, at least, in standby. It is designed to be on all of the time to keep its EPG and your planned recordings up to date and recordings actually being recorded.

LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Yes you must keep it plugged in and power on all the time. You don't need live tv to be showing just leave it on standby otherwise it will not work properly. Regards Micky

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Yes, you must leave your TiVo box, at least, in standby. It is designed to be on all of the time to keep its EPG and your planned recordings up to date and recordings actually being recorded.

LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Yes you must keep it plugged in and power on all the time. You don't need live tv to be showing just leave it on standby otherwise it will not work properly. Regards Micky