Menu
lansdowne
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Android Problem

Just got my new Galaxy Note 7 and taken it out of the box and transferred all my apps from previous phone. tv anywhere is installed and lets me log in, but when I try to watch a programme on my phone, I get a message Unauthorised Modifications Detected. Live streaming will not work if unauthorised modifications have been made to android. It is a brand new phone from its sealed box - what can I do?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Android Problem

Hi Iansdowne,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear your device isn't yet compatible with TV Anywhere. Smiley Sad

Any device launched on Android 6.0.1 will not currently work with streaming TV Anywhere. You are able to use TV Anywhere via a compatible device or online via anywhere.virginmedia.com using a PC / Laptop.

It seems the 6.0.1 OS has a slightly different version of Android installed that the app doesn't recognise and therefore won't work.

We're currently making some changes to the app to update it to allow 6.0.1 and 7 users to use the app. 

We're at the testing stages and still have a few more kinks to iron out but as soon as it's ready for release we will let you know Smiley Happy

P.S Welcome to the forums. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos