Menu
Chrissiej31
Up to speed
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

All fine apart from on the Web,

I can't watch Movies or sports using live TV because it says I need to upgrade. I get promo offers every week inviting me to upgrade to sky sports and movies to get the best out of you.

Oddly enough I HAVE IT ALREADY

I can watch on demand from the sky store and using the app and I have reported this before but nothing has happened.

It means I can't record any movies either that are on TV but not yet on demand.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: All fine apart from on the Web,

Hi Chrissiej31,

Thank you for your post on the Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems watching movies and sports on live TV. 

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and run testing to your equipment. The test results show a problem with your TiVo® box.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange an appointment for you. Just check the red envelope at the top left of this page. 

Thanks.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Chrissiej31
Up to speed
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

A problem with the box? This is letting me watch ON the box but NOT on the web?

How odd..
0 Kudos
Chrissiej31
Up to speed
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Would this also explain why Netflix is broken on it?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chrissiej31,

Thank you for getting back to me with that information.

Are you using your primary Virgin Media username and password to log into the Sky Movies or the Sky Sports On The Go websites? Please confirm that you are following these steps: Accessing Sky Movies and Sky Sports On The Go

Can you also please confirm what issue you are having with your TiVo® as I'm confused by your posts--you have stated that we need to fix your problem with TV Anywhere, then the TiVo®, landline and broadband and then you posted that you can access programmes via your TiVo® fine. In your last post, you state that your landline hasn't worked in three weeks and that you have tested the handset already. Are you getting no dial tone on the line? 

I have asked you twice to provide details so that I can arrange an appointment to get these issues investigated and resolved, but you have not sent any such details back to me. I'd love to help, so I'm sending you another private message requesting those details again.

Thanks.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Chrissiej31
Up to speed
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Right.

everything is fine on the Tivo apart from Netflix which is broken. (Movies and Sports play and record just fine)

I CAN watch things on sky sports and sky movies websites it's ONLY when I try to watch anything live on YOUR tv anywhere site that I am told I need to subscribe to watch..

The phone line has no dial tone and has not had for weeks. It can be rung fine. The same handset works as I plugged it into the second line

The internet slows to a crawl most evenings. Right now I am posting from my back up FTTC line because it's 8:46 and I actually want to use the internet so I have to use this until your connection speeds up after 1am.

I only have 1 username and password and it's the one i log into My VirginMedia with. 

That's about it!

I've sent you 3 PM's including one today with all the info you require. If you don't get that nothing I can do about it - they are all saved in my sent folder.