Menu
TopperJ
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Accidently deleted devise

Hello,

whilst trying to to get the TV anywhere app I Accidently deleted a devise that I was trying to use, is there any way around this?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Accidently deleted devise

TopperJ wrote:

Hello,

whilst trying to to get the TV anywhere app I Accidently deleted a devise that I was trying to use, is there any way around this?

So you're out of device changes for the month now and want to re-add it back? A member of staff can activate an additional device change for the month, so you can add the device back. You can have that done by calling in (to 150 / 0345 454 1111) and reporting a TV fault / wait for a Forum Team member here to pick up on your topic.

This can also be asked for via the Contact Us page. The option you need is staffed between 9AM to 5PM from M-Sa. And you should use desktop or laptop device to access the page: http://contact.virginmedia.com/ -> TV -> TV Anywhere. Click the 'Chat Online' button. If it says all agents are busy, then either refresh the page every three to five minutes and check again or leave the page open until you get a chat prompt showing on screen.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Accidently deleted devise

Hi TopperJ

Welcome to the community

Sorry to hear that you deleted a device by accident through TV Anywhere.

When I checked your account, I can see that you have one device change available and there are 2 devices registered to use TV Anywhere.

Have you managed to re-register the device in question?

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos