Menu
keithyboyjacko
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

websafe!!!

This websafe thing is absolute rubbish...There is a control panel element where you can turn websafe on or off...though even though i've turned it off...it continued to block??? Come on sort this out...if you go to the trouble of creating options, at least allow them to work...very disappointed

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: websafe!!!

Hey keithyboyjacko, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some difficulties with WebSafe. I'm going to send you a PM so we can discuss this privately. Please keep an eye out for my message which will be in your inbox (red envelope, top left). 

Talk to you soon, 

Take care. 

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
bargainmum1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have the same problem with WebSafe - switched to off but still blocking pages containing alcohol. Really frustrating bearing in mind I'm trying to order from Virgin Wines!!!! Any suggestions? I've even had an email confirming settings.

Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi bargainmum1,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that Web Safe is still blocking sites despite being turned off.  I'd like to look into this and find out what's happened for you, but I couldn't locate any account details from your forum info.

I've sent you a PM (red envelope, top left) to get some details for the account.  Can you drop me a reply when you get a minute please?  I'll be able to look into things further once I have the account details.

Speak soon Smiley Happy

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
lucius80
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have got the same problem: I am sure Websafe is set on off, but it still blocking websites. Please help me turn it off.

Many thanks!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello lucius80

Sorry we were a bit slow getting here, I have just replied to you other post  WEBSAFE.

Hope that helps.

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos