Menu
lanh
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

unblock Virus safe!

Hi there,

Maybe someone can help me. Just moved from Switzerland to London for study. Stay at my brothers home.He is for the next 3 week in Thailand. Use when i'm in his place his internet (Virgin Media). Since 2 days i can't use google anymore get blocked with the Web Virus safe from Virgin Media on my laptop! Need google for my study. I've only his account number. But for change the set up on Virgin Media home page need to have a login password etc. Contacted my Brother but he don't know his password anymore because he doesn't use it often. What can i do now? Can they help me in a virgin shop or can i unblock it myself? Thanks for information and help!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: unblock Virus safe!

Changes to Virus Safe do require the account holder to pass security as far as I'm aware unfortunately.

If you're brother can't remember the details, then he'll need to contact Virgin Media to reset his login details.

However saying that Google shouldn't be blocked by Virus Safe. Which Google are you trying to use e.g is it Google.com, Google.co.uk or Google.co.th?
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
lanh
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: unblock Virus safe!

Hi, 

Thanks a lot for the quick answer. I've got the login from my brother now!

0 Kudos